Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Prayer/Health update

I just got some lab results back from Cleveland Clinic, and guess what? I'm, like, almost completely normal! (Yeah, I know, you all never thought I was. Oh well.) And also, on Tuesday, I went to see these ladies, who prayed over me in tongues for healing, and they gave me this totally awesome necklace that is good for comfort and healing! Like, sweetness!
So, anyways isn't that cool?
By the way, I think CLeveland Clinic totally ROCKS. They're really great with kids and are, like, so professional. I'm glad we are switching to Cleveland.

3 comments:

dan said...

Dear Weeva!

Your site is the coolest...just like two of my favorite nephews.

So are you still allowed to eat Cherry candy???

When are you heading to Cleveland? Hope you have a great trip...and give you mom a hug!

Love,
Uncle Dan
(ex uncle of cherr-a- me and new uncle of Weeva!!)

Anonymous said...

Dear uncle dan,
yeah, i can still eat cherry candy, but i haven't had some for a while. Ur also the coolest uncle.
My mom also gets plenty of hugs, so don't worry.
Love, Jeremy

Anonymous said...

"Weeva" is also spelled "Weava"