Monday, December 29, 2008

Only a TEENY bit late (check the date)

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!! Finally, its here!!!!!! Mine totally rocked, especially with some totally rocking gifts and a totally rocking Christmas Eve as i went around playing piano for our church, my mom's work, and another church. Anyways, i want to say thank you to everyone for the continued prayers and support you've given me this year. Have a good next year!!!!!!!!!
PS: Only ONE MORE DAY for the poll! So far, were going to change the dress code!!! (at least in the poll) Its closing tomorrow, so hurry and get your vote in TODAY!!!!!
PPS: The poll is now closed. Final tally: yes (7) no (4)

7 comments:

Julie said...

Belated Merry Christmas to you too Jeremy!
The question remains -- change the dress code to .... what? uniforms?? change it to allow boys to wear pink ruffled shirts? to girls must wear skirts? no slacks allowed for girls? Just curious.

Anonymous said...

Pink ruffled shirts rule!!!!!! Just joking. I'm just saying were gonna because more people voted "yes" on my poll then "no".

Dawn said...

Happy Holiday's Jeremy & Family! Tell your brother I saw him out in town twice yesterday! Riding his bike once, and walking with Foster the other time. The kid's an iron man to be out in the cold like that!

Someday I'll pay to come watch you play a concert on a $60K grand piano. You'll get there, of course this will just be a holiday concert because the other 364 days of the year you'll be doing neuro research or something fantastic like that.

I hope 2009 is a better year for you, I now 2008 hasn't been great. God's Love & Blessings to you and the family!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mrs. P! Next poll: Is Mrs. P one of the greatest teachers of all time?
Answers: (yes) (yes) or (yes)

Dawn said...

Oh Jeremy, you're too kind and too much. Thank you, thank you!! You puff me right up. It's you students that make me what I am, and what a great job to have. :) Enjoy your last couple days of vacation.

Julie said...

May I vote in the new poll? Yes, yes and YES! are my votes as well.

Anonymous said...

Exactly right mrs julie (i wrote this with one hand while eating a bagel!)