Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Funday!!!!

Wow, Sunday was a lot of fun! First off, in church, I got to play two of my favorite songs on the piano: Shine Jesus Shine and Lord, You Have Come. Next, we had a potluck at our school!!! It was so awesome. The games were a lot of fun, especially when the adults joined in. I'll have a big slideshow of pictures on here too, once I figure out how! (Mrs. P., any tips? I'll have to ask you at school!)
PS: We won both basketball games on Saturday against St. Joe's, 34-28 or something and 38-14!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Glad you had such a great weekend Jeremy! I agree it was definitely one for the record books. You should post something on the 7/8 blog too now that you have "the power." ;)

I can't wait to see your pictures. Jared took a googolillion pics with my camera but I left it at school so I'll have to wait and see how they turned out.

As for a slideshow, when I have a small amount of photos I use Photobucket. You upload them and then you can make a slideshow from that and it plays right on the blog. PB only works well with about 10 or so pics, otherwise it's very slow. For massive pictures I use Shutterfly, then you can post a share link and people can look at the photos that way directly from the Shutterfly site. I loved the pic you got of Tyler opening the "pencil" folder. That was priceless.

See you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mrs. P., I'll try it out!

Julie said...

I have to agree, Sunday was pretty awesome. I love BOTH of your favs songs.