Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Celeveland Trip Fun in the Sun- and Rain!

Wow, what a great time we had in Cleveland this time! We decided to go see a Broadway play when we got there (Mary Poppins), and it was amazing! I loved the tap dancer on teh ceiling. We also went to the rock and roll Hall of Fame. The prices there were crazy, but a good time was had by all.
The doctor visit was not too too bad, but Dr. Kay is expecting another flare up and will put me on methlotrexate (see: bad medicine) when it happens.
Thats all for now!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

How nice that you got to do some site-seeing in good ole Cleveland. Sorry it looks like a flare up is in the near future though. :( Enjoy the last few weeks of summer vacation.

P.S. - You know I'm going to need my algebra books back soon right? ;)

Jeremy said...

Thanks Ms P. I'll drop off the books at the school. I just love to read them for fun so I've been perusing them this summer. They've brought me great joy! Thanks for letting me borrow them for the Algebra test. That really helped alot!

Julie said...

Glad to hear you had a little fun on your 407986574657th trip to Cleveland. Just remember that the definition of future is: "about to be, that is to be in the days, months, years to come ...." may the anticipated flare up not be until 85 years from now!

Dawn said...

So how was the first day of high school? I thought about all of you quite a bit today. Hope it went well.

Julie said...

Like Mrs. P, I was thinking about you today and wondering how your first day at RHS went. Hopefully you aren't challenging the teachers too much.

Jeremy said...

High school is actually lots of fun and not to bad. I'm home right now, though, because i have a bad cold or flu or something. I'll probably be back tomorrow. How is St. E's? And Minnie? And does Minnie need a new cage?