Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hospitals Galore

What a week it has been...
First up, on Sunday 2 weeks ago, i was in the hospital all day because I had a bad cold or flu or thingamajig. It wasn't too much fun. While I was there, they discovered that I was annemic and I had low blood levels, not too much fun either. So now I had to take iron pills.
On Monday next week, I was once again hospitalized for light-headedness, dizziness, and trouble breathing. My blood levels had dropped even lower, so we went up to Cleveland that night. Next morning, we saw Dr. Kay, who started me on two more pills, one of which we didn't want me to go on. And to top it all off, my foot has started hurting like crazy! Oh well. Just hope i get better soon.
PS: I wrote this!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow Jeremy! What a horrible ordeal. I'm sorry you have to go through this. I hope you know that I pray for you and your health everyday. Keep us posted on how you're doing.

Jeremy said...

Thanks Mrs. P! Hope you and ur baby are alright!